I’ll leave this hat to you. It means more to me than anything in the world. So you’d better take good care. You hear me? by Shanks
The Greatest Day of My Life! Otama and Her Sweet Red-bean Soup!
Otama’s life is saved by Otsuru at her teahouse. The proud Otama finds it hard to take more kindness. The group learns of the Okobore Town - living on the cast-offs of the officials! Then, suddenly, they were attacked by the Shogun’s men!
- [‘sæmə.raɪ] 武士
- [‘sumoʊ] 相扑
- [ˈreslə(r)] 摔跤手
- [ɜrb] 药草；香草
- [wiv] 编织
- [‘sʌmptʃuəs] 华丽的；丰盛的
- What a sumptuous treat.
- [prɪ’zʌmptʃuəs] 冒昧的；放肆的
- I don’t mean to be presumptuous. 恕我放肆。
- [‘left.oʊvər] 吃剩的食物；残羹剩饭
- Those who live here get leftovers from the town of officials
- [klæn] 家族；宗派
- A clan called Kozuki had governed this Land of Wano for a very long time.
- [væst] 辽阔的；巨大的
- [mə’nɑpə.laɪz] 垄断；独占
- [ˈʃoʊɡən] （日本古代的）幕府将军
- A military leader in Japan until the middle of the 19th century
- [ʃraɪn] 神社；圣地；圣殿
- [‘spɔɪlər] 剧透
- Man, call “spoiler alert” before you say things like that.
- [rɪ’beljəs] 反叛的；叛逆的
- I guess she’s heading into a rebellious stage. 我想她快到反叛时期了。
- [‘hɑrbər] 港口；港湾；〈比喻〉避难所；窝藏
- Orochi-sama will never allow people to harbor a rebellious spirit!
- [tɪsk] 啧
- Tsk. Tsk. He must be crazy. 啧……啧……他一定是疯了。
- [sə’bɔrd(ə)n.eɪt] less important or powerful than something or someone
- This is a work environment. She’s your subordinate. 这是工作场所，她是你下属。
- The minority is subordinate to the majority. 少数服从多数。
- [θraɪv] 繁荣；茁壮成长
- Not only am I surviving, I’m thriving. 现在我不但活下来了 还活得有资有色。
- [‘terə.tɔri] 领地
- What is the territory to be covered? 代理地区包括哪些地方？
- [dɪ’send] formal to move from a higher level to a lower one
- As danger descends on Otama moment by moment, will Luffy and his clan be able to reach the enemy’s territory?
Charging into the Enemy’s Territory! Bakura Town - Where Officials Thrive!
Otama has been kidnapped by the Gifters! She is taken to a flourishing town called Bakura Town where a creepy-looking Headliner was expecting her. Luffy and Zoro rush to rescue her along with a samurai, Okiku!
- [‘kɪdnæp] 绑架
- [‘flɜrɪʃɪŋ] 繁荣的
- [‘kripi] 恶心；可怕；让人起鸡皮疙瘩
- [bru] 酿造；泡茶
- The wine is brewed from rice. 这酒是用大米酿造的。
- He brewed a pot of tea for us. 他为我们泡了一壶茶。
- [bræt] (尤指）顽童；乳臭未干的小孩
- You are one spoiled, selfish, little brat. 你真是个被宠坏的自私鬼。
- [pə’θetɪk] 可悲的
- Honey, you’re not pathetic. You’re just sad. 你不可悲，你只是悲伤。
- [ɡə’zel] 瞪羚羊
- [tæm] 驯服
- He tamed the lions for the circus. 他为马戏团驯服狮子。
- [‘sævɪdʒ] 野蛮人；野蛮的
- This isn’t the stone age. Animals don’t go savage. 这已经不是石器时代。动物不会变野蛮的。
- [bæ’buːn] 狒狒
- I caught the brat who they said tamed the baboon.
- [‘rɔnin] 浪人
- A rōnin (“drifter” or “wanderer”) was a samurai without a lord or master during the feudal period (1185–1868) of Japan.
- [‘hɑst(ə)l] 敌意的；敌对分子
- [ɡrɔɪn] 腹股沟（大腿内侧）
- [ɪn’taɪsɪŋ] 诱人的
- Her neck was short but rounded and her arms plump and enticing. 她的脖子短，但浑圆可爱；两臂丰腴，也很动人。by 《飘》
- This was enticing to Wozniak, even more than any prospect of getting rich. 这句话对沃兹尼亚克的诱惑太大了，比变成富人的诱惑还要大。by 《乔布斯传》
- [tɔr] the past tense of tear; 撕开
- Ross tore up the tickets. 门票被罗斯撕掉了。
- [‘pɪnsər] 钳子
- The husk is ripped off by powerful pincers. 外壳被强力的钳子扯掉。
- [ɪn’veɪdər] 入侵者
- He was fighting off a home invader. 他与入室窃贼殊死搏斗。
- [‘wiklɪŋ] 懦夫；弱者；虚弱的人
- Luffy! We don’t have time to fight those weaklings!
The Yokozuna Appears! The Invincible Urashima Goes After Okiku!
As Luffy, Zoro, and Okiku bounce through Bakura Town on Komachiyo’s back, a sumo wrestler comes flying towards them! Interested, they go down to watch a match, but the undefeated Urashima has been expecting Okiku.
- [ɪn’vɪnsəb(ə)l] 不可战胜的；无敌的
- [baʊns] 弹跳；反弹
- Something tells me he’s gonna bounce back. 我倒觉得他不会有事的。
- [fʌs] 大惊小怪
- Don’t fuss over such a minor matter. 不要为这样一件小事而大惊小怪。
- 霸王色霸气（Haki of the Color of the Supreme King）
- [‘vaɪbrənt] 充满活力的
- You are a vibrant, attractive woman. 你是个热情洋溢 魅力四射的女人。
- [‘kæs(ə)l] 城堡
- castle town：城池
- [‘mɜrtʃənt] 商人
- They were the victims of a dishonest merchant. 他们都是奸商的受害者。
- Find another man that you deem honorable. 再找一个你认为品行高尚的人。
- As expected, is there no one who can take down Tim?!
- [rɪb] 肋骨
- What’s for dinner at your place? Rib eye steak. 今晚晚饭吃什么? 肋眼牛排。
- [ɪn’ɡeɪdʒ] 雇用；订婚；吸引住（注意力、兴趣）
- You’re engaged? To who? To Harlan. 你订婚了吗？跟谁？哈伦。
- You know, she got engaged. 你知道吗？她订婚了。
- [‘frʌstreɪt] 沮丧
- [‘frʌnt(ə)l] 正面的
- I know what you’re thinking. Full frontal. 我知道你在想什么。正面全裸。
- She can’t even walk by herself yet. She’s got frontal lobe damage. 她前额叶受损了 自己连路都走不了。
- [θrʌst] 刺；塞
- He thrust at me with a knife. 他用小刀朝我刺来。
- [‘vʌlɡər] 粗俗的；庸俗的；低俗的；平民
- Well, it’s just vulgar to discuss business at a party. 在晚会上谈论工作很不礼貌。
- [‘kɑmənər] 平民
- The reaction was that Hitler was a commoner. He’s vulgar. 他们的反应是希特勒就是一个平民，一介匹夫。
- Lady on the streets, tramp in the sheets. 出门是淑女 上床变荡妇。
- Real tramps are not beggars. 真正的流浪汉并不是乞丐。
- The soldiers tramped along the street. 士兵们脚步沉重地沿着街道行走。
- [‘bæstərd] 浑蛋；杂种；野种
- How could I ever love that bastard? 我怎么会还爱着那个浑蛋？
- [‘tɒpnɒt] 头饰；顶髻；鸟的冠毛
- [‘derɪŋ] 勇敢的；大胆的
- It’s pretty daring for you. 这是个大胆的尝试。
- [tʃɑp] 砍；劈；切碎；猪（或羊等）排
- Now chop chop and get me my lobster. 那就别傻站着了（快去快去），赶紧给我弄龙虾去。
- Which do you prefer, lamb chops or pork chops? 你比较喜欢小羊排，还是猪排？
- [fɪrs] 凶猛的；暴躁的
- You’re the fiercest woman I know. 你是我见过的最犀利的女人。
- [ə’poʊnənt] 对手
- Most often our most challenging opponents is ourselves. 很多时候，最具挑战性的对手是我们自己。