The Greatest Day of My Life! Otama and Her Sweet Red-bean Soup!
Otama's life is saved by Otsuru at her teahouse. The proud Otama finds it hard to take more kindness. The group learns of the Okobore Town - living on the cast-offs of the officials! Then, suddenly, they were attacked by the Shogun’s men!
- What a sumptuous treat.
- I don't mean to be presumptuous.
- Those who live here get leftovers from the town of officials
- A clan called Kozuki had governed this Land of Wano for a very long time.
- A military leader in Japan until the middle of the 19th century
- Man, call "spoiler alert" before you say things like that.
老兄， 说之前给个" 剧透" 警告好吧。
- I guess she's heading into a rebellious stage.
- Orochi-sama will never allow people to harbor a rebellious spirit!
- Tsk. Tsk. He must be crazy.
- less important or powerful than something or someone
- This is a work environment. She's your subordinate.
- The minority is subordinate to the majority.
- Not only am I surviving, I'm thriving.
- What is the territory to be covered?
- formal to move from a higher level to a lower one
- As danger descends on Otama moment by moment, will Luffy and his clan be able to reach the enemy's territory?
Charging into the Enemy's Territory! Bakura Town - Where Officials Thrive!
Otama has been kidnapped by the Gifters! She is taken to a flourishing town called Bakura Town where a creepy-looking Headliner was expecting her. Luffy and Zoro rush to rescue her along with a samurai, Okiku!
- The wine is brewed from rice.
- He brewed a pot of tea for us.
- You are one spoiled, selfish, little brat.
- Honey, you're not pathetic. You're just sad.
- He tamed the lions for the circus.
- This isn't the stone age. Animals don't go savage.
- I caught the brat who they said tamed the baboon.
- A rōnin ("drifter" or "wanderer") was a samurai without a lord or master during the feudal period (1185–1868) of Japan.
- Her neck was short but rounded and her arms plump and enticing.
- This was enticing to Wozniak, even more than any prospect of getting rich.
- the past tense of tear; 撕开
- Ross tore up the tickets.
- The husk is ripped off by powerful pincers.
- He was fighting off a home invader.
- Luffy! We don't have time to fight those weaklings!
The Yokozuna Appears! The Invincible Urashima Goes After Okiku!
As Luffy, Zoro, and Okiku bounce through Bakura Town on Komachiyo’s back, a sumo wrestler comes flying towards them! Interested, they go down to watch a match, but the undefeated Urashima has been expecting Okiku.
- Something tells me he's gonna bounce back.
- Don't fuss over such a minor matter.
- 霸王色霸气（Haki of the Color of the Supreme King）
- You are a vibrant, attractive woman.
- castle town：城池
- They were the victims of a dishonest merchant.
- Find another man that you deem honorable.
- As expected, is there no one who can take down Tim?!
- What's for dinner at your place? Rib eye steak.
- You're engaged? To who? To Harlan.
- You know, she got engaged.
- I know what you're thinking. Full frontal.
- She can't even walk by herself yet. She's got frontal lobe damage.
- He thrust at me with a knife.
- Well, it's just vulgar to discuss business at a party.
- The reaction was that Hitler was a commoner. He's vulgar.
- Lady on the streets, tramp in the sheets.
- Real tramps are not beggars.
- The soldiers tramped along the street.
- How could I ever love that bastard?
- It's pretty daring for you.
- Now chop chop and get me my lobster.
- Which do you prefer, lamb chops or pork chops?
- You're the fiercest woman I know.
- Most often our most challenging opponents is ourselves.
A Climactic Sumo Battle! Straw Hat vs. the Strongest Ever Yokozuna!
Luffy challenges Urashima, the strongest yokozuna in the Land of Wano, to a sumo match! But Urashima is willing to resort to illegal moves. Meanwhile, Holdem tells Otama that he must punish her for a crime she committed.
- forming a very exciting or important part of an event or story, especially near the end of it
- This is a climactic moment in the Potter's saga.
- The highest-ranked-wrestlers, or Grand Champions, are called Yokozuna, and are like gods.
- Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.
- Are you willing to do your part?
- a place where a lot of people go for holidays；度假胜地；诉诸；采取
- Under no circumstances should you resort to force.
- The beggar resorted to me for one dollar.
- The policeman punished the driver for speeding.
- He was severely punished for his carelessness.
- If you do wrong, you deserve punishment / you deserve to be punished.
- He committed suicide.
- Trying to protect gaby, Carlos committed murder.
- Well, we are committed to each other.
- To save Otama, Luffy and the others infiltrated Bakura Town.
- I'll infiltrate the Fellowship of the Sun.
- A horse stumbles that has four legs.
- What happens if she stumbles onto my collection?
- to hit someone with the flat part of your hand
- Would you slap me? Would you slap me right here in the face?
- They're dodging their landlords all the time.
- You've been dodging my calls all day.
- She is an agile swimmer, full of grace and speed.
- He's so agile, isn't he? He could have been a sportsman.
- He is agile in his movements.
- It's going to smash into Earth!
- We heard a smash in the kitchen.
- So she smashed in my car windows.
- Change the channel, and I'll smash your face.
- But nothing will beat chocolate flavored Pocky. 但没有任何口味可以击败巧克力口味的Pocky。
- How did you beat the scary Uber? 你们是如何打败强大的Uber的呢？
- Each magistrate had a term of exactly 1 year.
- I don't think it'll help you with the magistrate.
- Well, I'm glad we're to be allies.
- You've never been an ally, have you?
- So, in truth, you have no allies.